Due to bugs in 1.0 AlphaDelta, has released a patch to fix most of them.
1) Open up the for_king_or_country_patch_1_1.exe file.
2) Select your main M2TW directory. (C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
3) Install For King or Country patch 1_1.
4) When prompted to over-write the old files, click YES.
- Stuck routing pikemen bug - FIXED
- King Charles death ending royalist campaign bug - FIXED
- Crossbow sound from musket/pistol fire bug - FIXED
- Cannon sounds when hitting the ground from walls bug - FIXED
- Musket towers firing far too fast bug - FIXED
- Southwest could not recruit Hoptons regiment bug - FIXED
- Silver surfer clubmen rebelled captain and generals - FIXED
- AI is now scripted money based upon the number of settlements it has rather than a single lump sum.
- Cromwell starts next to the Earl of Manchester.
- Recruitment pools are larger and refresh faster.
- Campaign passivity - PARTIALLY FIXED
***REQUIREMENTS & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS***
For King or Country 1.1 that you have installed For King or Country already. It also requires Medieval 2: Total War, patched to 1.2 or 1.3. For King or Country team is not responsible for any problems arising from other installed mods or modification of the core vanilla data files.