Patch 1.15 fixes the campaign AI and a few other small issues. Note that 1.1 needs to be installed first.
Before installing patch 1.15, make sure you have installed patch 1.1
1) Open up the for_king_or_country_patch_1_15.exe file.
2) Select your main M2TW directory. (C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
3) Install For King or Country patch 1_15.
4) When prompted to over-write the old files, click YES.
- Campaign passivity - FIXED
- Silver colour clubmen officers - FIXED
- AI Governors less likely to rebel or die therefore keeping the settlment in faction hands.
- AI will sally forth much more often now.
***REQUIREMENTS & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS***
For King or Country 1.15 requires that you have installed For King or Country already 1.1. It also requires Medieval 2: Total War, patched to 1.2 or 1.3. For King or Country team is not responsible for any problems arising from other installed mods or modification of the core vanilla data files.