- The mod base is Freelancer SDK 1.3b files by Louva Deus included. - The mod will use FLMM v 1.31 to activate - Open Single Player is built in. Credits/Thanks go to the following Lancers. Lone-Wolf and MrWinkie For putting all that time into Beta Testing Freelancer Advaned v0.73 - A special Thank You to Swat-Portal and Freelancer Community. The new home ports for Freelancers. - Evolutions mod for their outstanding Commodities and Icons (Pilots) and allowing me to use them. Thank you Evolutions Mod Team! - SWAT_OP-R8R for his Nomad Pilot Icon - Louva-Deus for his SDK 1.3b. EOA
Freelancer Advanced v0.73
Created by FlyByU
- Cruising speed 400
- Engine Speed 100
- Max Missiles, and Mines is 120 Ammo.
- CM's and Energy Missiles do not use Ammo. (Simply Turn Them On) or continue to Launch them with your favorite buttons of choice.
- Ships, Weapons, Missiles, Mines, CM's, and Equipment can be bought at any level or reputation. If you can land on a base you can buy whatever you like if you have the credits for it.
- Beefed up all ships by 2x the Armor, Botts/Batts. 2 x the Cargo on all ships. The Dromedary/Humpback are now the best Freighter. Fixed the info cards to show the right info for all ships.
- Adjusted the system lighting to make it more comfortable and bring out the textures in Bases and ships. Also has darker space with the Vanilla Freelancer look. It can be adjusted to a brighter setting by using the gamma control option.
- Added some of the equipment that was put in the game but not buyable. Added lootable/buyable Scanners (5) and tractor beam, Nomad, and Order thrusters etc.
- All factions have lootable pilots.
- Added many new Jump holes. (10 additional in all) (And all the Game JH’s work) A couple of pair of the original Game JH’s have been MOVED, you will have to find them to use them.
- The Order Weapons have leveled up and have the power increased accordingly Class 5, 6, & now10!
- Adjusted Weapons such as the Missiles to do more damage and hit a lot more often
- Added more damage to mines and increased there speed to 160 and 180 for the seeker mines
- Adjusted the performance of the torpedoes, and Cruise Disrupters
- Guns, Missiles, and Ammo has no level or reputation requirement on it so if you find a weapon or loot a weapon you will be able to buy ammo for it at anytime as well as buy it anytime as long as you have the credits for it.
- All player ships have improved handling. They all turn pretty quick now including freighters
- Made NPC shields lootable. These shields are not the player shields. They only regenerate at 5 point per sec so are useless to the player but can be sold (Do not make the mistake of Mounting one of these just because it is a Class 10, and you have only a Class 5. You WILL be . Sell it as suggested.)
- Shipyards are very important now. Scanners, Tractor Beams, and Thrusters can only be bought at Shipyards. (These items are not for sale at other locations) Shipyards also sell Armor and Power Plant Up-Grades, 10 of each to set your ships up your way.
- This Mod was created for any and all Players who LOVE playing Freelancer. Whether you Mine, Trade, Pirate, or Fight Pirates. All of the Basic areas of the Original Freelancer scheme have been addressed. For those who love Freelencer, and do not expect to get the best Ship, with the Best Shield, and the Best Weapons in the first TWO Hours of game play, then this mod is for you. As you work your way up to that Hammerhead, or Titan, or Dromedary, you will EARN each new piece of Equipment or up-grade that you get.
- Higher paying missions over 2 million now
- Mining has had some Serious Tweaks to make it more profitable.
- Trade Routes Have had the same attention to raising Prices, and Income levels.
- All three of the Original freelancer Money Making Schemes; Missions, Mining, or Trading, have been changed to help you Build the Ship of Your Dreams, in time, of course.
- The Start rep will be the same as Vanilla MP
- DO expect to have a fun time on this mod, it is for those who want to kill a lot of NPC's.