After reading and evaluating the first impressions by the users, the development team has gone ahead and released an improved version of the v0.5 Beta. -->>
This release is an improved version of the v0.5 Beta released on the recent 6th February. It features several changes to the overall gameplay and features.
It is recommended to uninstall the v0.5 Beta and install this new version, v0.6 Beta.
- You can now defend resource asteroids using a resource controller. Deploy it near the resource point you captured, and enemy resource collectors that want to capture the point will be destroyed.
- There now is a real repair ship for the 'Battle Hero' skill, along with a new skill icon.
- Several small bugs with the resourcing system have been fixed.
- The difficulty of the A.I. has been drastically reduced.
- The .exe has been updated. You should no more get a 'file corrupted' or related error.
- The Vaygr have been added and are now playable.
1. Download the file and run the .exe
2. Select your /Homeworld2 directory and NOT your /homeworld2/data directory.
3. Ensure the English version box is signed.
4. Finish the installation and run the mod.
5. Game starts after clicking on the loading image.