Version 1.10 of Gameplay Enhanced for Homeworld 2.
CHANGES IN 1.10
- Improved documentation in code.
- Moved ATI text for DEFINED ROLES to the top of the screen.
- Externalized more code from DEFINED ROLES and SPECIAL FLEETS to "GameplayEnhanced_Config.lua". The "aShip" table in "GameplayEnhanced_Config.lua" was restructured to facilitate this.
- DEFINED ROLES now uses loops extensively instead of statically defined data.
- The WIN CONDITION setting is no longer ignored if DEFINED ROLES is also enabled.
- Fixed improper restrictions on building and research when DEFINED ROLES enabled.
- Renamed "randommusic.lua" to "music.lua" and moved it to the "lib" sub-directory. Moved a related function from "gameplayenhanced.lua" to this file.