More bugfixes. DEFINED ROLES, SPECIAL FLEETS and BENTUSI ROULETTE should all work together smoothly now. See change log, below.
CHANGES IN 1.22
• DEFINED ROLES: Some speed optimizations.
• DEFINED ROLES: RUs are now transferred to the poorest
teammate instead of a random teammate. (Generally only an
issue when SPECIAL FLEETS is also enabled.)
• Restructured the way the different game modes communicate
with each other regarding restricted and granted research
items. DEFINED ROLES, SPECIAL FLEETS and BENTUSI ROULETTE are
all fully compatible with each other now as a result. SPECIAL
FLEETS in particular throws fewer errors since the changes
• Renamed several functions to be more descriptive.
• DEFINED ROLES: AI *really* no longer considers building
subsystems for ships no-one on the team can use. (Wasn't
fixed properly for all instances in the previous release.)