Third stable release of the Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas multiplayer modification for GTA: San Andreas. This installer package consists of a game client, dedicated server for Windows and a resources package, which includes map editor and a race gamemode, along with several other gamemodes, maps and utility scripts.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 or 7
- a non-modified PC version of GTA: San Andreas v1.0 European or North American - if you have a v1.1 or v2.0, or a German/Australian v1.0 executable, you can downgrade it to v1.0 by using our converter
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (and above) with August 2009 SDK updates - you can download it here
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable package - should be automatically downloaded and installed during the mod's setup. In case it is not, you can download it here
same as for the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC version
Simply run the installer and follow the instructions on your screen.
Changes since 1.0.1:
- 0005046: [General] Crash when firing a projectile (ccw) - resolved.
- 0004848: [Scripting] colShapes should be made attachable (Jax) - resolved.
- 0004285: [Synchronization] getElementposition returns the incorrect xyz of an element attached and offset from a vehicle (Jax) - resolved.
- 0005052: [General] Unable to run Launcher with a very long PATH env (ccw) - resolved.
- 0004662: [Server] setVehicleWheelStates re-inflates the wheel if -1 is specified, instead of ignoring the wheel (ccw) - resolved.
- 0004775: [Client] Error when maximizing the game, crash. (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005050: [Scripting] Add version parameter to onPlayerConnect (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005061: [Server] Remove or make optional the /msg command (ccw) - resolved.
- 0004861: [Client] When disconnecting from a server you get a C++ error or a crash! (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005064: [Server] You can only start the map editor or local server once. (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005017: [Server] Join flood check doesn't work. (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005018: [General] More Ghostmode collision issues. (Race 465) (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005055: [Server] HTTP server can't bind to a specific IP (Arc) - resolved.
- 0005040: [Client] C++ Assertion failed error on click (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005044: [General] Crash when deleting parent elements from inside a child event (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005043: [General] Client freeze on quit (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005059: [Optional] [Race] Unable to get player vehicle while handling the 'onPlayerWasted' event (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005062: [Optional] Patch: race_delay_indicator dont show color codes (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005066: [Optional] Patch: race_voicepack bug (ccw) - resolved.
- 0005002: [Required] Vehicle Change Points Screw with player's Rotations. in Race mode. (ccw) - resolved.