The official source code for version 1.003 of No One Lives Forever. Released on 20 June 2001 by Monolith Productions.
The source code for NOLF version 1.003 is now available! Here’s what’s included:
· The NOLF Visual C++ 6.0 workspace complete with projects for individual DLLs
· All of NOLF’s game-side source files
· LithTech SDK header files and header files for shared Monolith libraries
To build the NOLF source v1.003 you will need:
· Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (with service pack 3 installed)
· Microsoft’s DirectX 8 SDK
· 400MB free disk space
To run your modifications, you’ll need to have NOLF version 1.003 installed.
For more information on the source code and how to use it, please refer to the readme.txt file that’s included in the download package.
The NOLF Team