These are the official modding tools for No One Lives Forever.
Finally! The NOLF Tools are ready to go. We’ve spent a lot of time on documentation, level samples and other items to make the process as easy for you as possible. When you download the tools, here’s what you’ll get:
- DEdit, the NOLF world editor (also contains texture and sprite utilities).
- ModelEdit, the NOLF model editor.
- LithRez, a command-line program for packing and unpacking NOLF .REZ (Resource) files.
- Softimage 3.7 exporters.
- Sample level files.
- NOLF Prefabs, including skies, furniture and other useful cut and paste items that can make your levels look nicer.
- Documentation (including step by step instructions for using DEdit and ModelEdit). We’ve also updated the Dedit help system to give you information about various objects and their properties.
- Links to on-line resources
We’ve also created a Level Editing and Design forum at The-operative.com and you can also visit: Nolfnews.com.
The NOLF Team