The first public alpha version. Please read the description!
Requires Napoleonic Wars (Warband Expansion) to run the installer! If you do not have a valid copy, you will need one to install.
Once installed you will need to rename the module folder to: Novum_Mundus_Alpha_v1.0 if it isn't named so.
Merry christmas everyone, and have a happy new year! ;)
The mod is ready for the first public release; don't expect anything fancy, alot of stuff is still broken and/or incomplete, but we'll fix the issues in no time. I'll quickly give an overview of the current features in the mod; these are by no means a representation of the final features. Many features are currently not in either because we're unsure on how to implement them at the time (balance and so forth) or because they are darn too buggy to include at this current time. Some features, such as movement between maps, should be with us in a few days.
This version is a public alpha! Please note there might be issues and the mod will be very incomplete!
- Three Cultures; Elves, Orcs and Humans. Each function as a faction, but currently the names aren't locked.
- A wide selection of items (A few hundred new items at least).
- Extended Character Customization, including orc and elven skins and NW accessories.
- Persistent Item Saving & Banking
- Wide range of scene props for mapping, sadly not really demonstrated on the current map though (Is a test scene)
- New classes with new skills.
- Probably a bunch of other stuff.
Things to expect in the next few days or so:
- Lots of bug fixes.
- Movement between maps, safezones, territory zones and similar.
- Working Alchemy.