ATTENTION: If you do not have the SteamPipe update for Portal than this download will not work for you. Download version 1.1 instead. Click "read more" to see how to tell what version you have. This release is pretty much the same as version 1.1 but with the SteamPipe patch applied and the caption bug fixed.
This update includes two minor fixes since version 1.1:
- Modified gameinfo.txt for steampipe
- Modified autoexec.cfg to not force closed captions on when the mod is started
How to find out if you have the SteamPipe version of Portal:
- Check where your portal game folder is inside Steam.
- If it is inside your username folder (e.g., C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\portal) then you do NOT have the SteamPipe version. Please download Rexaura 1.2 instead of this file.
- If it is in your common folder (e.g., C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Portal) then you DO have the SteamPipe update, and you will want to download this file.
- Extract the zip.
- Move the Portal Pro folder into your steam SourceMods folder (e.g., C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods).
- Restart steam and Portal Pro should be in your games list.
- Delete the Portal Pro folder from SourceMods.