Please read feature for How to Install Sins of the Fallen for instructions on the correct order of activation for the mod. I recommend backing up or deleting any previous version before applying this download.
Plague Update Release:
Rebellion Version Supported: 1.52 and 1.79 (Beta)
Mod Version: 1.52.23
Full Version- Please delete any previous download of this mod before unzipping the contents.
How To Install Sins of the Fallen
Important: RESTART Sins of a Solar Empire after activating the mod. This will avoid a common mini-dump after starting a game. If the game mini-dumps attempting to deactivate the mod (i.e. similar issue), then delete the EnabledMods.txt in your rebellion mod folder.
How to Activate Sins of the Fallen
The rebellious fight amongst the TEC, Advent, Vasari, Hypercorp and Rogue have caused the Plague to mutate in vile ways.
- Acid Weapon Upgrades -
- Genetic manipulation allows for acid sacks on frigates to mature allowing decreased cooldown between expulsions.
- Bio Plasma Weapon Upgrades -
- Genetic manipulation allows for plasma organs on frigates to mature allowing decreased cooldown between expulsions
- Loss of Will - Your minions move to the planets under their culture's influence to spread their taint, increasing the change in allegiance.
- Pestilence - The Plague increase the scope of their disease transmissions, increasing the rate at which their culture spreads.
- Mobile Rulership - Your masters relocate to your Titan, preventing you from being defeated so long as your Titan or Capital planet remain intact.
- Reanimation - Allows the infestation to create a temporary reanimation of destroyed enemy frigates, cruisers, or corvettes where they were defeated.
- Animate Corpse - Resurrects your newly dead ships for a short time. Animated corpses have an extremely short life span but will fight aggressively while alive.
- Hunger - Consumes a nearby frigate to heal a portion of the Titan's hull and shields.
- Bloodlust|Increases the damage output of your titan as ships die nearby.
- Blood Omen|Infects nearby enemy vessels with the plague, instantly converting them to your side.
- Defile Defense - The Defiler's weapons have a chance to pollute the enemy's defensive systems, causing greater physical weapon damage.
Change Log of Noteable Things:
- Adds Plague Titan, Corvette and Research Updates
- Destroyed moons no longer spawn destroyed moon mesh (Needed until a fix is found for spiralling dead moon continuing it's long journey across the solar system after it's destroyed)
- Fixed issue with mod deactivation mini-dumping by removing custom Main Menu Titan (Cosmetic) entity files. Adding new cosmetic entities for display in the main menu caused mini-dumps when deactivating the mod.
- Adds compatibility with FoK 1.52.23.
- Various other minor fixes.