This patch includes the fixes of both Patch 1 and 2, as well as much more. Take a look in the description for the details. This patch must be installed on top of Call of Pripyat: Redux v1.0 (Both Full and Base) or v1.01/v1.02. Read the ReadMe for instructions.
Includes Patch 1 + 2 Fixes + Changes:
- Fixed a crash regarding the ranger-station mission.
- Enabled better chances of starting the game with better
- Fixed suits not having five artifact containers
- Made it so that suits displace some of their own weight,
to simulate spreading your belongings over your body
- Fixed a crash with Snag's Box, both Cardan and picking
the items you want.
New Fixes + Changes:
- Reduced Blind Dog damage slightly.
- Commented a line in the files that may have caused very
- Fixed a crash related to Artifacts and the Ash Heap anomaly.
- Integrated the Sound Overhaul 1.3 for explosion-related
- Fixed a crash with 'xr_corpse_detection.script' related
- Hopefully fixed a crash in Jupiter related to
- Increased the price of Artifacts.
- Increased the probability of food-items spawning on traders.
- Increased the price of food slightly.
- Increased the cost of repairing weaponry to make it much
less profitable to repair weaponry and sell it on.
- Fixed the 'Scratcher' Abakan variant's icon, as well as
- Fixed Beard buying new ammunition types.
- Reduced the value of weapons slightly.
- Increased the probability of ammo and grenades spawning at
- Increased the price of ammunition.
- Slightly reduced NPC accuracy.
- Fixed an issue where the AK74 was unable to equip scopes.
- Improved the bullet-resistance properties of all suits.
- Fixed the description of the Silenced FN2000.
- Adjusted and balanced the price of scopes.
- Added basic night-vision goggles, purchasable at traders.