This is version 1.5 of the total conversion CLONE WAR ERA mod for EaW/FoC. I've compiled Clone Wars era models, icon and textures from various mods, packs and addons. It takes place after the events in STAR WARS - Episode II (Attack of the Clones), I have changed as little as possible regarding original gameplay to avoid bugs. The mod has three playable factions: the Galactic Republic, the Seperatist Alliance (CIS) and the Pirates. TESTED in Galactic Conquest mode. I am not trying to take credit for anyones work and I do not want to steal anything from anyone either. I simply want to make a Clone Wars era mod accessible to all fans of George Lucas Star Wars - Clone Wars universe!
Version 1.5 CHANGES:
1) New awsome Republic Space Stations made by Warb_null.
2) Darth Sidious heals at Bacta Tank, not at the Repair Station!
3) Fixed the Poogle bug and some other minor issues... I hope???
4) New Republic Hero: Captain Rex, a tough Field Commander.
5) Magnaguard Droids now accompany General Greivous. But he cannot remove corruption, he is a warrior and no good at politics or justice!
6) Poogle and Gunray are now TECHNOCRATS, meaning they both reduce production price at their current location, and as Dooku remove Corruption.
7) Sidious is "Mr. stealth" and spawns in space. His ability to steal tech and hide in the shadows, does not allow him to remove corruption!
8) Bail Organa is an honorable Senator and production prices are reduced at his current location. Only Jedis can remove corruption for the Republic, they are the guardians of justice and peace...
- This mod requires Forces of Corruption Expansion pack version 1.1 to run!!!
- This mod would not have been possible without the help and aid of the whole modding community, Lucasarts and Petroglyph!!!
- The Zann Consortium Campaign does not make much sence, since it was designed for the REBELLION vs EMPIRE era and not the CLONE WARS era. But it should be playable!!!
- WARNING: Playing on various SKIRMISH MAPS, space or land - may cause the game to CRASH - Mod was primarily designed to be played in the GALACTIC CONQUEST CAMPAIGNS!!!
- The tech-trees are the original ones and do not portray the different versions of factories, units and such correctly!!!
- The Pirates are intended to be very weak and should only be a small inconvenience/distraction. However, if left unchecked they could still pose a threat in the long run!!!
- Battledroids and Super Battledroids heals at bacta tanks, although they are machines, altering this would upset gameplay too much, sorry!!!
- Not all Republic ship fires blue lasers, I cannot change this yet!!!
- I know that there are no CIS symbols and that there are few heroes, but with any luck the next versions will have more of both!!!
I used material from the following mods/model packs:
Base mod by Avenger - ISD VS Venator 2.1
Return of the Clones (4.3 + 5.0), by Darth_Windu.
FoC Addon 3.5, By z3r0x.
FoC Mini mod, MajorPayne.
Thrawn's Revenge Fall of the Republic - mini mod, by Arbiter.
Conflict in Space, by Avenger.
Attack of the Clones 1.0, by AJ1304.
A Galaxy Divided vers. 3.0, by Sgt. Hicks, Sonic0/QueenMachine.
Galactic Resurrection: Republic Troopers, by Capt. Hicks.
Various Clone Wars model packs by Warb_null.
OMG - Model Pack 1.0, by Omega Modding Group.
Jagged Squadrons minimod 2.0, by Daimonoth
Lucasarts/Petroglyphs fantastic models.
Obi Wan Kenobi
New Republic Space Stations, by Warb_null
Republic Ground Units:
Phase 1 Clone Troopers
Phase 1 501st Elite Legion only buildable on Kamino
Jedi Knight & Padawan (not buildable) they spawn on Coruscant instead of Imperial Guards
Republic Space Units:
Valiant-class Jedi Cruiser (not buildable) it's a Jedi flagship
Republic Light Cruiser
Republic Light Assault Cruiser
Republic Assault Ship (Acclamator)
CC-7700 Interdictor Corvette
Nu-class Attack Shuttle
Botajef AA-9 Transport
Poogle the Lesser
Seperatist Ground Units:
Magnaguard droids, not buildable they accompany Grievous
Enforcer Droid/Snail Tank
Seperatist Space Units:
Vulture Droid Fighter
Hyena Droid Bomber
IPV1- System Patrol Ship
Banking Clan Frigate (Munificent)
Commerce Guild Destroyer (Recusant)
Trade Federation Cruiser (Providence)
*Tartan-class patrol cruiser
*Broadside-class missile cruiser
*[I know they are not canon, but I cannot use the Techno Union Frigate or Federation Lander - BALANCE]
Dookus Punworcca shuttle/transport
Pirate Ground Units:
Pirate Merc Squad
Pirate Space Units:
Pirate Fighter Squadron
Interceptor IV Frigate
Other space and ground units can be unlocked using piracy or other corruption missions and they are almost all from the vanilla game - by Petroglyph.
Thanks to z3r0x for all his code modifcations, re-skins, icons, lua coding, his Republic Gunship coding plus his work on the MTT, as well as MTT and STAP icons; and general help and aid to make this mod happen
Thanks to Darth_Windu for all his code modifcations, re-skins, icons, Republic symbols and his kind aid and generous support in making this mod happen
Thanks to Nomada_Firefox for letting me use some of his material and his general aid and support in making this mod happen
Thanks to AJ1304 for letting me use his material from AOTC and his aid and support in making this mod happen
Thanks to Major A Payne for the Droid Tri-fighter, original by Howard Day, tweaked by EvilleJedi and Major A Payne
Thanks to EvilleJedi and Warb_null for their many Clone Wars era models incl. the PUNWORCCA and the new Republic Space Station, which is awsome...
Thanks to EvilleJedi for the Munificent/Banking Clan Frigate, Federation Battleship, Peacebringer, Hardcell, Jedi Starfighter and ARC-170 models
Thanks to Avenger for his AT-TE hardpoint coding, Venator model/textures and some coding; Hailfire Droid model and textures
Thanks to Codeuser for his superb Clone Trooper models; V-19, AT-PT, and Jedi Starfighter models, texturess and icons; Vulture Droid skin; his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins; and general help to make this mod happen
Thanks to LightNinja, Avenger, and NeoMarz for their work on the AT-PT
Thanks to Frankie (warlord.thb) and RazielKanos (Steiner Modding Team) for their Skins and model modifcations on the Corellian Destroyer, Commerce Guild Destroyer and CC7700 Interdictor.
Thanks to E9 for his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins
Thanks to 1upD for his Clone skins
Thanks to smartone29 for help and support in finding bugs and more
Thanks to Bryant and z3r0x for the Naboo N-1 model and skins
Thanks to Doofi for his UT-AT model, and Darth_Windu for tweaking it for EaW/FoC
Thanks to Kyle_k_Ski for original Valiant-class Jedi Cruiser design and General Trageton for creating the model and textures
Thanks to Keeper of Faith for his Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, AAT, Jedi Interceptor (Eta-2); plus converting EvilleJedis models, and for adding textures and icons
Thanks to Ober0311 for his superb Clone Trooper skins
Thanks to the Conflict in Space team for the AT-TE model (Psyk0Sith), plus Neomarz1 for AT-TE skin and Qui-Rom for additional work on it. Plus the AT-TE icon.
Thanks to Bailknight for the Republic Gunship model, texture, and icon
Thanks to LightNinja, Avenger, and NeoMarz for their AT-PT work
Thanks to Onemanshow for his AI fixes
Thanks to Schrodinger for his work on the Hailfire Droid
Thanks to Lucasarts and Petroglyph for the sounds and their fantastic models.
Thanks to Sgt. Hicks and Sonic0 for their models (Dooku, Obi Wan, some icons and more from AGDV3.0) that I've used without their permission, as they could not be contacted.
Please contact me ASAP, if you have any concerns against my use of your material, if you feel that I haven't credited you properly,
or if you simply want to report any BUGS in the mod to me!
- I can be reached on e-mail: nett40[AT]live[DOT]dk or at MoDDBs or Filefronts websites: nett40 / Star Wars - Clone Wars.
Please contact the original creators/modders listed above, if you wish to use their material in another public released mod. You can use my coding without asking as long as you credit me properly.
Please enjoy the mod nett40...