Sven Co-op is a Co-operative based game for Valve Software's Half-Life. In this mod, players must work together against computer controlled enemies and solve puzzles as a team. Supports hundreds of custom maps, Half-Life storyline maps, Opposing Force, HL: Uplink, Neil Manke's They Hunger Ep1 & 2, etc.
Some of the more notable changes include:
- Added Half-Life: Blue Shift co-op campaign support!
- Added breakable functionality to all door types.
- Added RIPENT for Linux with campaign installation scripts, along with uninstallation scripts.
- Improved compatibility with the SteamPipe update for Half-Life:
- Added missing VGUI language lines.
- Campaign installation scripts will now search the common account folder for official BSP's.
- File system updates include reading files from various mod extension folders (like addon, downloads, and hd).
- Fixed borderless window mode vastly shrinking the game window.
- Linux server binary renamed to hl.so.
and much more! Check out the Full Changelog, here!
Sven Co-op is a Co-operative based game for Valve Software's Half-Life. In this mod, players must work together against computer controlled enemies and solve puzzles as a team. It is essential that you are at least familiar with Half-Life and its controls, and it is recommended that you have completed Half-Life's Hazard Course. While Sven Co-op is similar to Half-Life, with similar weapons, monsters and characters, the difficulty has been increased.
Sven Co-op's levels are set as missions and are generally separate from each other. Many missions span several maps, and some are collected together in a series. The aim of most levels is to reach the end or to achieve an objective / obtaining a high score is not essential to beat a level, its just part of the fun.