SynergiesMOD 595 is a gigantic patch. Including more explosive tier1 content with the chance to get legendary socketables for your time testing! Warlock, Necromancer, General mod tweaks, its an update you don't want to miss!
- Minion Master
- Minions now get ATTACK SPEED, CAST SPEED, DAMAGE BONUS and ARMOR BONUS as their bonus from minion master, instead of the dodge and critical chances the player gets.
- Now does extra damage based on your max mana amounts.
- Increased the rate at which the spell generates Hellfire/NetherEssence.
- Now effected by a lower version (tiered effect level) of bonus damage then mana missile.
- Has had its health bonus doubled.
- Has had its max mana bonus increased.
- Now generate 2 NetherEssence on cast.
- Now generate 4 NE at 15 skill points.
- Is now effected by the bonus electrical damage in the same way that StoneLeap and NetherSpikes are.
- Add Stun effect into the tier1 bonus.
- Add a bonus to Incoming damage (enemies) into the tier2 bonus.
- Damage bonus is increased by an extra effect level.
- Damage bonus is increased slightly.
- now adds a damage bonus to the skill.
- FireShield and NetherShield
- Durations have been extended to 30 seconds.
REALM OF DISCORD
- Boss fights
- Will now be remembered in the files, will not reset themselves.
- Improved the drop rate of the legendary Socketables by a large margin. (found on Troll ANCIENT BOSSES)
- Troll ANCIENT BOSSES are now BOSSES again.
- All troll ANCIENT BOSSES now move 2x faster
DARKNESSFALLS BOSS FIGHTS
- PIRATE BOSS - Abe
- Is now a 4 stage fight.
- Each stage also buffs all the minions that are alive, ignoring them is not so good!
- NETHERMILL - Executioner
- The executioner imps now make the boss invulnerable for 5 seconds while they are alive, killing them stops the refresh on the spell.
- Imps now evolve into netherim if not killed, normal, elite, hero netherim. All altered to be Tier1 appropriate (harder).
- Executioner has a lot more health
- Imps have more health
- TRASH BOSSES - Generals (5 of them)
- Have had their health increased.
- Now have a summon spell to call for Fahakin backup during their fights!
- FOLLOWING DF TEST BOSSES now have a chance to drop a Tier0 Legendary Socketable (5% chance)
- Tor'hez the Dragon Killer in the Dragon Rescue fight
- Jal'kor the walking death in the Troll King fight
- Sord'its, Elmrt'Est, Lloh'far, Dy'rGhak, Omyth (Fahakin generals) in the Darknessfalls Trash zone
- Abe the humanoid pirate in the Pirate fight
Rhoeth in the Dragon Tower (double dragons) fight
GENERAL MOD CHANGES/ADDITIONS
- Tier1 Soulcrafting
- All soulstones for Tier1 now have icons, currect assignment of enchantments and recipes.
- Tier0 SoulStone
- Soulstone has a new icon.
- Raid Debuff
- Added Critical Chance and Critical Damage debuffs to match the soulcrafting options, will consider more options after testing these.
Critical damage debuff amount doubled, will be doubled in soulcrafting as well when its released. << this double value is just a test for this patch... need feedback on it >>
- Or'ak pass
- New loading screen by Hermundure.
- Lowlevel Item additions
- New Necromancer and Paladin themed uniques and legendaries added, level 20 to 80 by Strukto.
- Superbutton (who did a lot of work on the mod in graphics) has given us permission to include his pet skins directly into the mod.
- all vanilla starting pets will have more skins at creation!