Skirmish games may now be saved, the title screen has a new interface plus many other minor bugs concerning multiplayer have been fixed. This patch also corrects performance issues during a multiplayer game, fixes a bug that allowed cheating players.
This the very latest official update patch for Tiberian Sun.
Changes in version 2.03:
- Fixed bug that could have a negative impact on game performance at the beginning of a multiplayer game.
- Fixed bug that could cause the game to lock up if a player sold their last building after surrendering.
- Fixed bug that allowed cheating players to lock their opponent’s harvesters out of their own refineries.
- Mammoth Mk. II hit points changed from 800 to 1200.
- Fixed a condition where a multiplayer disconnect would occasionally fail to be reported.