Below are some of the features included in VTMB: Camarilla Edition 1.2 -Bug Fixes -Infrastructure Changes -Dialogue Clean Up -Introduction to New Blood Dolls -Discipline Balancing -New Clan Weaknesses -New Blood Timer System -UI/Interface Changes -New Skins -New Music -Discipline Overhaul
- Fixed issue with "Theft of Vitae" Discipline.
- Fixed Frenzy effect so it finally works right.
- Fixed so PC No longer gets Protean claws when Frenzy.
- Fixed Discipline Presence so it actually has mez effects on NPCs.
- Fixed Blood Guardian issues.
- Fixed Junkyard fire not starting. (Thanks Wesp)
- Fixed Pinball player at "The Last Round" (Thanks Wesp)
- Fixed Gangrel female hair, textures reach to the bottom now.
- Fixed Heather dialogue not matching the clothes she's wearing.
- Tutorial is setup for new Blood Buff, Animalism, and Dementation disciplines.
- Removed Rainfog FX for performance enhancement during storms.
- Added thunder/lightning FX to Santa Monica Hub and Pier.
- Opening Scene changes; Ventrue always stakers unless PC chooses them.
- Opening Scene changes; Nosferatu sires are now goth kid models.
- Opening Scene changes; Gary was added to the crowd to replace Ventrue.
- New Main Menu Logo and Vampire sound theme.
- Added alot of extra hidden "High Inspection" items to various maps.
- Added more movement to Anarchs in "The Last Round".
- Fixed Tutorial with Jack and added additional lines.
- Added Wesp's "Save Heather" option.
- Gallery Noir Quest, if you agree to stealing the money you will lose humanity.
Hookers and Blood Dolls
- Hookers can be fed on the street with a high Dominate or Seduction.
- Added Hooker and Pedestrians to the Santa Monica Pier arcade.
- New Pedestrian Blood Dolls can be fed on the street with a high Dominate or Seduction.
CE Blood Doll Listing...
Santa Monica - 1 Female (Hangs out in front of the Asylum)
LA - 1 Female (In the Last Round) 1 Male (Outside Hallowbrook)
Hollywood - 1 Female (Outside of Vesuvius) 1 Male (Outside Abrams)
Chinatown - 1 Female (Outside Tongs)
- Raised ALL Attributes, Abilities, and Feats Max to 20.
- Updated occult items "Bloodstar" and "Mummy Fetish" for better game balance.
- Overhauled Histories for the new disciplines.
- Added new sound effect for Protean.
- Brujah clan weakness; -4 to frenzy checks.
- Gangrel clan weakness; Costs more to raise social attributes.
- Malkavian clan weakness; +1 Inspection instead of +2.
- Nosferatu clan weakness; Removed +3 blood to rat feeding.
- Tremere clan weakness; Cannot raise physical or Blood Buff above 3.
- Default Bloodloss rate set to 4 minutes.
- Stamina now determines Bloodloss rate; updated Stamina description.
- Added a Bloodloss tip to the Loading Tip rotation.
- Updated loading tips and tutorial popups.
- ALT is now bound for Auto-Walk/Run.
- Pause can be mapped by user in game, Toggle/Auto Walk/Run cannot.
- Pause, Toggle Walk/Run, and Auto Walk/Run now show up in Keyboard Options.
- Disabled permanently the Auto-Renew Discipline feature. (It was broken)
- Minor changes to Brujah Male Armor 3 skin.
- Minor changes to Toreador Male Armor 3 skin.
- Minor changes to Toreador Female Armor 1, 2, and 3 skin.
- Changed all non-vanilla PC armor set icons to match their parent skins.
- Cleaned up Tremere Female Armor 1 and put the glasses back on Armor 1-3.
- Added "God Module - Submission" after "Lunatic Calm" in Asylum.
- Updated to reflect the changes.
- Animal Succulence (Replaced Nightwisp Ravens, New Sound/Graphics)
- Song of Serenity (Replaced Dung Beetle, New Sound/Graphics)
- Beckoning (Replaced Summon Wolfie, New Sound/Graphics)
- Pestilence (Replaced Communion Bats, New Sound)
- Free the Beast Within (Replaced Pestilence, New Sound/Graphics)
- Auspex (Now costs 1 blood, new discipline effects)
- Blood Buff (Is now a 5 Tier Upgradable Discipline, New Sound/Graphic)
- Blood Heal (Faster regeneration per level, New Graphic)
- Hysteria (Minor Tweaks)
- Insight (Replaced Mass Hallucinations, New Sound/Graphics)
- Babble (Replaced Vision of Death, New Sound/Graphics)
- Shattered Minds (Replaced Voice of Madness, New Sound/Graphics)
- Lingering Malaise (Replaced Bedlam, New Sound/Graphics)
- Trance (New Graphics)
- The Forgetful Mind (New Graphics)
- Tyrant's Gaze (Replaced Suicide, New Sound/Graphics)
- Chain the Psyche (Replaced Enslave, New Sound/Graphics)
- Still the Mortal Flesh (Replaced Mass Suicide, New Sound/Graphics)