Dragon Age 2 Black Emporium Bonus Content Announced
Dragon Age 2 is being published by EA, which means you can count on two things: Online Pass integration, and a ton of pre-order bonuses.
Buying the game new nets you The Black Emporium, a market that contains a variety of items to improve or alter your character. Bioware lists a few of the things you can find there:
- A magic item store that has some of the best equipment you’ll find in the game. It’s restocked with better items as you progress through the story.
- A loyal mabari hound that fights at your side in battle.
- The “Mirror of Transformation”. Gaze into it and you can change your very appearance. Hair, eyes, tattoos, and more can be changed with the click of a button.
- A crafting store which sells powerful unique recipes.
- Explore the Black Emporium and uncover its strange secrets and lore. Be sure to see its strange proprietor. It should prove most… memorable.
- The Lion of Orlais Shield – Features two rune slots, a bonus to health and a bonus XP gain.
- The Fadeshear Sword – Deals additional damage against demons and undead, and improves as you level.
In addition to these, you’ll get some other bonuses if you pre-order the game before March 8. Here’s the list:
If you already got in on the Signature Edition pre-order, don’t worry. You’ll receive all of this content as well.
There are some decent goodies here for Dragon Age fans. Now, they just have to wait for for the game to arrive – it’s coming to PC, PS3 and XBox 360 on March 8.
Love fantasy RPG’s? Check out our complete Two Worlds II walkthru!