Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Mark of the Assassin
- Introducing Tallis
- The Master’s Salve
- Heart of the Many
- Baiting a Wyvern
- The Lost Hounds
- The Cult of the Sky
- Wishing Well
- Hard to Stomach
- Literary Theft
- Arcane Feathers
- This quest can be accessed upon your arrival to the interior of the Chateau. Varric will also need to be a member of your party.
- After executing a distraction on your first guard, move to the left of him and grab the literature off the wooden bench. Continue the Heart of the Many quest until you have successfully executed an incapacitation, then approach the table in the nearby corner and pick up the literature.
- Continue the Heart of the Many quest until you return to the dungeon after solving the puzzles, then switch your primary object over to Literary Theft.
- Cross the bridge in front of you and approach the next doorway on the right to activate a cut scene. Afterwards, focus your strongest attacks on the enemy leader and use lesser strikes to fend off his companions until another cut scene activates.
- Afterwards, collect the supplies underneath the beam of light nearby and open the gate by acquiring the Dragon’s Breath key from the remains around you.
- Take the path to your left and follow it around to reach the cache, then collect the True Author’s Token to complete the quest.
Exit the room and move towards the larger map marker, then pick up the book and make your way to the next indicator. Interact with the crack in the wall to activate a cut scene.
Afterwards, move through the crack in the wall to reach the next area and move through the tunnels ahead towards the map marker.
Eliminate the enemies in the large cave area with light streaming through the ceiling, then open the gate that divides the next cave ahead and continue towards the marker.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page