Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin DLC Walkthrough
- Mark of the Assassin
- Introducing Tallis
- The Master’s Salve
- Heart of the Many
- Baiting a Wyvern
- The Lost Hounds
- The Cult of the Sky
- Wishing Well
- Hard to Stomach
- Literary Theft
- Arcane Feathers
- A Secret Formula
- A Map of Sorts
The Master’s Salve
- After talking with the duke for the first time, take on this quest by approaching Gabriel in the booth to your right.
- Choose the “I look forward to learning” response during your conversation with Gabriel, then enter the Hunting Grounds.
- To complete this challenge, you will need to locate and acquire three ingredients during the Baiting a Wyvern quest.
- Andraste’s Mantle is located at the end of the path to your left, just before reaching the last hunting party on the trail to the east side of the grounds.
- You can find the drakevein just before reaching the pyre in front of the entrance to the east end of the Hunting Grounds. It’s between the tree-line and the large rock formation to your right.
- The winterberry can be found on the Hunting Ground’s east side. When you first arrive in the new area, it’s on the bank of the lake ahead to your left.
- Once you have collected all three herbs, the quest will be complete.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page