Dragon’s Crown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head to the castle to talk with Dean about getting a formal letter to request the help of the hermit. When you then try to enter the Lost Woods, you learn that the gate has been sealed. Go talk to Samuel to find out why.
- Upon learning that the gate is “unstable,” head to the Stables to travel to the Lost Woods (you’ll have to pay some gold to do so). Advance down the path and take out the attacking enemies, after you subdue one of the sabre-tooth tigers, you can use your cursor to mount one. Use the prehistoric beasts to destroy those tree monsters as you advance toward the next area.
- After meeting the Hermit, hop of the sabre-tooth tiger and help destroy the hornets nest. Then get the treasure from the chest and head into the next area. Kill the attacking knights, get the gold, pick up the pile of bones and advance.
- Hop on the boat. Steer it clear of the vortexes and kill the flying fish that will attack you. Hop off when you reach the other side and make your way to the next area. Get the treasure from the chest and proceed to the next area.
- Take out the assortment of enemies here (you can hop on the velociraptor raptors as well!), then get the bones and have Rannie open the chest. There will be two more chests, a pile of bones and a box of food to hit up before you go fight the boss of this level.
- Gazer is a pain of a boss. The main attack to watch out for is when his eyes open all the way up and he creates a wall of fire around him. Get as far away as possible right before he does this, but keep in mind that he can teleport, so be on your guard. The best times to get attacks in are when he’s busy shooting a laser out of one of his eyes. Jump over this and perform aerial combos and try to land behind him to get in a few more attacks before he teleports.
- He will perform a few other different attacks, but the main goal is to be outside of his direct proximity when he performs them and attack him as soon as he’s finished with an attack. Once he’s dead, take the tomes of the ancient dragon to Lucain.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page