Dragon’s Crown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head to the castle to talk with Dean. When you hear that he’s out searching for the Dragon’s Crown, head back to Lucain. You learn that you’ll need to acquire the nine talismans now. You can go see Samuel first and he’ll give you a “pack” with assorted weapons to help you in your future battles.
- Head to the Stables, then go back to the Lost Woods for the Black Tailsman. The first section of the Lost Woods will be exactly the same as the first time. Once you reach the next area, the hermit will give you two options. You’ll need to select Option B (Killer Rabbit boss).
- Kill the eagle/bear monsters and the hornets as you advance. Pick up the pile of bones near the chair when you reach it, then head inside the cave. Kill the nights in here and make sure you get the gold in the two chests before advancing.
- Get the pile of bones that will partially be submerged under the water a the top of the screen in this next part and kill all attacking enemies. Another pile of bones in this area along with an assortment of enemies to hack and slash through.
- When you finally arrive at the location of the Killer Rabbit, you’ll learn that the rabbit isn’t so killer. Watch out when he starts flashing red because he will then combust into flames. Other than that, and the huge green tornado he creates, just hack away away until he’s dead.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page