Dragon’s Crown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Advance forward while the narrator gives you some backstory. When given the option, register to become a member of the Guild. After learning you need to repair your weapons, go left and enter Morgan’s shop, then select your upgrade and head back to the Guild.
- You can then either take the test, or simply opt to show your strength (I chose the former). Hit select to access you map and click on the Ancient Ruins. Head down the steps and into the temple.
- Advance. Take out the two frog-like creatures, then break the box for some money and save the fairy from the cage. Have Rannie open the chest while you fight off the next wave of enemies. Pick up the treasure and head into the next area.
- Take out the two snakes, then click on the little “shiny” places to get some treasure. Have the chest opened for you, grab the goods and head up (north) to the next area. Take out the two Orks, then get all of the treasure and items from the chests and boxes before exiting. Continue to advance to the right.
- In this next are, click on the shiny spots in the background or treasure and food. Kill the huge arachnoids and get the gold from the chest. Watch out for the spikes in the floor in this part! Kill the bats and advance to the next area.
- Pick up the pile of bones and advance. Head down the steps and kill the two lizard dudes. Smash the box for some food, then head up the giant bird nest for the first boss. The only two moves you have to watch out for from Harpy are the arrow-feathers he shoots as you and the dash he makes, which will get you caught in his claws if you are not quick enough to sidestep it or block it. Use aerial attacks to inflict damage and ultimately defeat him.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page