Dragon’s Crown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head back to the Guild Master. Hit select and travel to the Canaan Temple. Select the bones from your list of items to have the adventurer resurrected. You will then have partner to join you on your travels. Head back to the Guild Master. You can acquire new skills before exiting the Guild and heading for the Castle.
- After you get the info for this quest, exit the Castle and advance into the ruins. Head down the steps and into the next area. Advance, clicking with the cursor for treasure and killing the frog guys and Orks along the way. Destroy the box for some food in the next area and clear out the scorpions. Take out lizard man and have Rannie open the chest for some treasure and a flamethrower before finding Tomit in the next area.
- Head into the water and wait for the large fish to jump through the air to attack them using the flamethrower. Advance. Tomit will escape again. Kill the lizards and scorpions before getting the gold in the chest. Head north through the open door for some treasure and food, but watch out for the scorpions that come out of nowhere.
- Exit the room and advance to the right. Kill the three lizards, then go on to the next area. Get the goods from the chest, then kill the enemies as you advance down the path toward the next area. Pick up the skeleton and get the food in the box.
- Boss time again! Pummel Wyvern with air combos while partner takes care of him on foot. Once you get his health down to about halfway, he’ll call in a friend to help him. Work on attacking both of them, and know that when you kill his first minion, he’ll call in two more. Again, use air combos to your advantage and if you can, land behind Wyvern after you hit him to get in another quick combo without having to worry about taking damage.
- After you slay him, you can then pay to identify and use various objects you acquired. Head into Morgan’s shop to purchase objects/replenish items before returning the scepter to the Castle.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page