Dragon’s Crown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After inquiring about the bloody scroll, exit the Guild. When you do, you’ll be apprehended by guards. After being arrested and then released, travel to Ghost Ship Cove to get the orb back that the Princess was referring to.
- Advance and take out the swarm of bats. Have Rannie open up the chest and gather the treasure inside. Kill the skeleton fighters that ambush you and advance. Open the box for the food inside and dispose of the last group of enemies before going on to the next area.
- Take out the lizards monsters and advance. Pick up the two piles of bones here and kill the skeleton creatures and bats before advancing. More skeleton creatures and fighters here. After you take care of them, head into the hole in the ship at the end of the path.
- Kill the skeleton fighters while you have Rannie unlock the door at the top of the screen. Kill the pirates that ambush you, then make sure you get the bones, the food in the box and the treasure from the chest before exiting. Advance to the next area where there will be a small group of enemies and another chest.
- Proceed forward. Kill the bats as you make your way down the bridge. Pick up the bones and kill the skeleton fighters before advancing into the cave. Pick up the pile of bones at the top of the screen and grab the torch over to the right when you see the ghosts and use it to kill them. Take care of the bats as well and advance.
- Get the gold from the chest and take out another group of bats and ghosts. Grab the pile of bones and take out the last group of ghosts before proceeding to the next area.
- This next sequence will get pretty chaotic due to the huge number of pirates you’ll have to fight off. They will eventually summon a genie, which will do massive amounts of destructions, so hopefully you should have several lives if you should die. Look for the pirate with the lamp, kill him, pick up the lamp and the summon the genie yourself so he can help you and your crew.
- The lamp will continue to randomly appear, so make sure you are quick to spot which pirate is holding it and take him out. The genie’s attacks will also get more powerful throughout the course of the fight, so make sure he’s on your side most of the time. After you defeat the last of the pirates, return the orb to the castle.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page