Dragon’s Crown Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After making the rounds at the Temple, Morgan’s shop and the Inn, head over to the Guild. After talking with Sam, head up the tower to inquire about Lucain’s request. After filling you in on the details, make your way to the Forgotten Sanctuary.
- When you arrive, advance and take out the attacking knights and sorcerer. Get the gold from the chest before taking out the next wave of enemies. Pick up the piles of bones and get the treasure in the next area before kill the knights. Advance to the right, kill the bats and pick up the piles of bones at the top of the screen.
- Open the chest, then quickly kill the scorpions and use a nearby torch to destroy the ghosts. After you enter the next area, get the food in the box and take out the attacking enemies. In the next small room, there will be another ambush of enemies—take them out, then let Rannie do his thing with the chest. Kill the bats as you advance.
- In the next area, destroy the hornets nest, then get the pile of bones and the treasure. More hornets and sorcerers as you make your way down the path. In the next room, there will be some crazy mutated bats that spit fire—kill them first, then take out the other enemies before getting the gold, the bones and the food in the boxes. Also, don’t forget to click on the insignia of an “S” in the pillar at the top of the screen (this will supply you with Rune magic).
- After you pass the large Golem statue, use the cursor to click on the “L” and “F” letters on the tablet, then click on the “S” icon that should appear next to you to summon the Golem. This next fight scene will be pretty hectic again. You’ll want to protect your Golem by killing any enemies (namely the bats) that will take health away from him and when you can, inflict some damage on the Golem you are fighting. Once he’s defeated, take the tablet to Lucain.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page