Dragon’s Dogma: Best Armor
Suit up or get burned to a crisp in Dragon’s Dogma. This astoundingly oddball oldschool action-RPG from Capcom brings on the pain with some truly difficult battles against massive monsters. If you plan on surviving, strap up with some good armor. If you don’t just want to survive, but dominate — bring your best armor. Here we’ll offer some tips on the whats and wheres of the best armor in Dragon’s Dogma. If you (our kind readers!) have a suggestion for the best armor in Dragon’s Dogma, drop us a comment and we’ll credit you in the page itself. Enough with the introductions, get scrolling to find our picks for the best armor around.
Abyssal Armor Set:
- The best armor in the game is dropped by the deadly Ur-Dragon. Have it Dragon Forged to make it even better.
- To find the Ur-Dragon, look for it’s stone on the beaches of Cassadris. It’s a very tough fight, but the Dragon will drop other special items, including 20 or more wakestones, more than enough to start a New Game+.
Gold Idol Equals Better Armor
- More amazing armor can be purchased at the Weaponsmith after giving him a special item called the Gold Idol.
- The Gold Idol can be obtained by completing the quests Land of Opportunity and Chasing Shadows. You’ll then be able to go on a quest called Escort Duty in the Noble Quarter. Let the girl win, and you’ll be given the Gold Idol.
- Otherwise, you can complete the Idol Worship quest from Caxton’s Armory.
More to come!