Dragon’s Dogma: Best Weapons
The giant monsters of Dragon’s Dogma won’t roll and over die for you. To achieve victory, bring your sharpest sword — and there are more powerful swords out there. Find out which are the best possible weapons in Dragon’s Dogma with our quick run-down below, and don’t forget we’re always on the prowl for new information. If you have a sword you like, or even bow or staff, list it in the comments and we’ll credit you for your help. Take some time out from slaying dragons and learn what weapon will have you crushing monsters like no others.
Dragon’s Bite Sword
- To get your hands on the best sword in the game, defeat the final boss and complete your quest.
- This sword can be used in New Game+ or while completing Post-Game quests.
- After completing the game, you’ll be able to explore the deadly depths of the Everfall. There are two merchants in this area, one that sells Gold Bracers, and another that sells some of the best equipment available.
- Defeating the Ur-Dragon after completing the game will randomly drop some of the best weapons and equipment in the game.
- To find the Ur-Dragon, look for it’s stone on the beaches of Cassadris. It’s a very tough fight, but the Dragon will drop other special items, including 20 or more wakestones, more than enough to start a New Game+.
More to come!