Dungeon Siege III Releasing May 31, Preorder Bonuses Detailed
We’ve gotten a lot of release date announcements this week, and now Square Enix has joined in. They’ve just announced that the third installment in the Dungeon Siege series, currently in production at Obsidian Entertainment, will be releasing May 31.
In addition to giving us the release date, the press release also details the preorder bonuses you can pick up when you reserve a copy of the upcoming action RPG. Here’s the list.
Receive two exclusive in-game items by preordering at GameStop
- Burning Band of Scorch: This exclusive preorder in-game ring increases the raw damage of a player’s attacks and sets all foes ablaze with any weapon
- Talisman of the Grand Mage: This exclusive preorder in-game necklace reduces incoming damage on the player and grants the ability to lash out with a mystical attack that injures enemies in close-range combat
Relive the classic DUNGEON SIEGE I and DUNGEON SIEGE II games as a gift with purchase through Steam
- Players who prepurchase DUNGEON SIEGE III will get three games for the price of one, as Valve will offer single-player versions of both DUNGEON SIEGE I and DUNGEON SIEGE II as free downloads for PC platforms
Receive a limited preorder exclusive in-game ring
- Bite of the Arakun: Grants the player the ability to poison enemies with lingering injury or soften their defenses, leaving them vulnerable for follow-up attacks.
Another exclusive preorder in-game amulet
- Sacred Heart of the Legion: Increases a player’s health and pushes close combat assailants back each time the bearer is struck in battle
Mini-comic and strategy guide
- Pick up the DUNGEON SIEGE mini-comic from Dark Horse Comics and a free mini-strategy guide from Prima Games with a preorder at Walmart