Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 9 Now Live
Turbine has just announced that Update 9, “Harbinger of Madness,” is now live for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited.
The new Harbinger of Madness adventure pack introduces updates to the Crafting system, improvements made to the Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate skills, and many additional new features including new attack animations, boosted spells, and more prestige Enhancement lines.
- Harbinger of Madness Adventure Pack for players level 15 and above
- New Crafting System: Currently in beta, the system features a new user interface that grants you the ability to fully customize the effects of weapons and armor. You can deconstruct a weapon to make it craftable or just keep a powerful component. You’ll also be able to use the construction machines to create gear and earn crafting experience as you collect special ingredients and master your recipes.
- Improvements made to Bluff, Diplomacy and Intimidate — Social Skills can be used on any creature that possesses any level of intelligence
- New Prestige Enhancements for Sorcerer and Favored Soul Classes — All classes have at least one Prestige Enhancement
- New to the DDO Store: Plains and Beast Armor kits; bigger bags are available; Wilderness Slayer boost can earn you additional slayer points when you kill a monster in a Wilderness adventure.
And if you haven’t seen the screenshots we previously posted, here they are again:
Read more about Update 9 here.
Need a leg up in Daggerdale? Check out our full walkthrough!