Dust: An Elysian Tail – That’s More Like It Achievement Guide
Dust: An Elysian Tail is the newest brawler-RPG from a one man team landing on X-box Live Arcade. You play as Dust, a mysterious animal swordsman, looking to protect a bunch of other animals from an oppressive General. This game is all about lightning quick smooth gameplay, where you’ll be able to string together huge combos. That’s what this achievement is all about, hitting the coveted 1000+ combo mark. If you’re having problems getting those kinds of numbers, we’ve got a few tips, and two methods, to pull it off.
That’s More Like It (10 points): Successfully complete a 1000+ hit combo.
That’s More Like It Achievement Guide
- There are two methods for pulling this off. First, before attempting, you’ll want to remove all your equipped gear to avoid killing enemies too quickly. There’s also a special Talisman found early in that game that will lower your stats by 10%. If you have it, equip it.
- The first method: Do as stated above. Eventually, you’ll find two giants to fight at the same time while playing the main story campaign. When you do, Aerial Dust Storm from one to the other until your combo is over 1,000.
- The second method: Go to the Sorrowing Meadow and visit the southeast mansion. When you reach the entrance, enter the next room from above. To your left will be more spikes and a bug nest with giant bugs and zombies below. Run past, and stop at the ledge, waiting for all the enemies to gather up as they chase you.
- Use Fidget’s Lightning to build a combo on the approaching enemies until they’re almost all dead. When they are, drop down from the ledge to fall into a room full of zombies. You’ll want to keep your combo going with lightning. Once you can’t use lightning, just switch to simple sword slashes until you can continue shocking the zombies.
- Keep going without taking any damage or missing an attack, and you’ll unlock the achievement.