E3 2007: Guild Wars: Eye of the North- E3 Screens
We have been bashing you over the head with Guild Wars: Eye of the North information for a couple of months now. Today, we had some sweet E3 screens delivered to our inboxes courtesy of NC Soft. Slated for an August release, the first expansion for Guild Wars has content geared exclusively for level 20 characters.
- Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, the home of the original Guild Wars game. There, old friends await, ready to assist you in settling past scores. But an even greater threat looms… The land has erupted, spewing forth a race of beings with only one thoughtÃ¢$”destroy everything. Win or lose, your actions will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- Enter the DepthsÃ¢$”Explore a sprawling underground complex of caverns that spans an entire continent, promising 18 multi-level dungeons rife with traps, puzzles, and secret passages. Should you make it past these obstacles, you’ll face foes more cunning and more powerful than anything you’ve seen before.
- You Can Take It with YouÃ¢$”Your achievements, trophies, and titles from Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North will not be forgotten. Your Hall of Monuments will preserve them until your descendants can claim them in Guild Wars 2.
- 10 New HeroesÃ¢$”Enlist the aid of Heroes from races old and new, including the barbarian Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises.
- 150 New SkillsÃ¢$”Play with skills unlike anything previously seen in Guild Wars, such as the Light of Deldrimor, which can simultaneously detect hidden objects and smite evil foes.
- 40 New Armor SetsÃ¢$”A combination of powerful, new sets and rare, stand-alone pieces worthy of the great heroes of the land.