E3 2008: Dragon Age: Origins Trailer is Finally Here
This video for Dragon Age: Origins was released a few days before E3 via SpikeTV, and I have been waiting with loads of impatience to be able to bring it to you in a legitimate form. Finally, my nail biting paid off, because it is here.
The game will be featured as one of the premiere videogames this week during the E3 event, and in case you have missed our other posts about this highly anticipated title from BioWare, here is what he know so far about this upcoming RPG.
- Epic Party-Based Combat– Dragon Age: Origins will introduce an innovative, scalable combat system, as players face large-scale battles and use their party’s special abilities to destroy hoardes of enemies and massive creatures.
- Powerful Magic– Raining down awesome destruction on enemies is even more compelling as players apply“spell combos,” a way of combining together different spells to create emergent unique effects.
- Deep Customization– Players will develop their characters and gain powerful special abilities (spells, talents and skills) and discover ever-increasing weapons of destruction.
- Your Story, Your Way– With its emotionally compelling story, players choose with whom they wish to forge alliances or crush under their mighty fist, redefining the world with the choices they make and how they wield their power.
- Origin Stories– Players will select and play a unique prelude that provides the lens through which the player sees the world and how the world sees the player. The player’s choice of Origin will determine who they are and where they begin the adventure, as they play through a customized story opening that profoundly impacts the course of every adventure.
Being a fan of RPGs, especially ones of this style, I am pretty excited to see what they have to offer in the way of new goodies