E3 2008: PixelJunk Eden Confuses Me, But I Like it
PixelJunk Eden E3 2008 Trailer
The video you see above showcasing PixelJunk Eden makes absolutely no sense to me. I’ve got no idea what’s going on, and presumably that’s the same case for basically anyone who hasn’t followed the game closely.
Despite that, it looks great and I’m really digging the music, so based on this I’d be willing to buy the game on blind faith that Q-Games will deliver. And I swear it’s got nothing to do with it being the only game outside of Super Stardust to include Trophy support.
PixelJunk Eden is the third PSN title from the addictive PixelJunk series by Japanese developer Q-Games. Utterly unique and spell-bindingly beautiful, PixelJunk Eden welcomes you to a psychedelic world unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before. As a tiny, silk-spinning ‘grimp’, it is up to you to collect the lost “Spectra” that have been scattered across all the gardens of Eden. You grip, jump and swing, destroying “Prowlers” and collecting their pollen which lets you grow more plants to take you further and deeper into the garden to locate the precious ‘Spectra.’ Lush visuals, slick controls and amazing music make it an incredibly atmospheric and addictive experience.
- Stunning Visuals – Stylish graphics and dynamic animations brought to life in gorgeous 1080p HD
- Multiplayer Co-op – Local co-op play to for up to three players
- Trophy and Online Support – Unlock Trophies and track high scores via online leaderboards
- Video Recording – Record gameplay videos to the hard drive or upload directly to YouTube
- Remote Play – Supports Remote Play for PSP system