Epic Dragon Age: Inquisition “Inquisitor’s Edition” Revealed By GameStop
The Dragon Age: Inquisition Inquisitor’s Edition is a massive, loot-filled package that’s for serious fans only.
It’s ironic in a way that while the digital era of video games has rendered boxes and discs largely obsolete, it’s also seen the rise of truly epic – and expensive – collector’s editions. Like the Dragon Age: Inquisition Inquisitor’s Edition, for instance, a recent addition to GameStop’s website that’s clearly aimed at only the most serious (and deep-pocketed) of Dragon Age fans. Behold!
The Inquisitor’s Edition of Dragon Age: Inquisition includes:
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 22″ x 32″
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale, six piece, lock tool set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 4″
- Inquisitor’s Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor’s Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case to house your copy of the game
It all comes in an imposing faux-reptile-skin case, lined with imprinted red silk and stamped with the mark of the Inquisitor. And of course there’s a game in there, too: The Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition, which includes a unique mount, soundtrack, the Skyhold Throne, the Flames of the Inquisition gear and other exclusive content.
The Dragon Age: Inquisition Inquisitor’s Edition is now available for preorder at GameStop or EB Games, depending on your location, but it’s not cheap: It’ll cost you $169.99 to bring this bad boy home. As I said – for serious fans only.