Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Enter the Train Tunnels. There will be a large gap in front of you that you can’t jump across. Remember back to the castle level, and use Oswald’s spinning ears to glide across. Talk to Abe and enter the first room.
- You will need to repair the first diorama, or take it offline. Start by fixing the arms with your paint. In between the arms you will find the clock tower’s face. Use paint on that too. Use the arms to spring yourself up to the platform that is moving in and out.
- Head towards the back of the clock tower’s face and wait for Oswald. Use your spin attack to spin the gears until the clock tower’s face moves back into place. Make sure Oswald is with you so he can do the same.
- Abe should open up the transport tube. Head to the tube in the corner of the room and take the transport tube to the next diorama.
- When you get into the next room, listen to Gus. He will inform you of markings on the wall in the back right corner of the room. Go talk to Abe and enter the second diorama.
- Take the moving platform to the top of the rafters. On the wall, you will find pipes that are broken. Use your paint to repair them. Next, find the cutout of a beetleworx.
- Use your paint to repair the replicator door so the cutout can enter. Once that’s finished, find the tracks on the other side of the room. There will be a cart that is stuck on the tracks. Grab the handle of the piece in front of it on the floor. Either align the tracks or move them out of the way.
- You may have to defeat a tough enemy if you pulled the tracks out of the way. I was easily able to defeat him by using the fireworks found on the top layer of the room.
- Abe will open the transport tube, allowing you to travel to the next area. Talk to Abe, then head into the next diorama room. Start off by repairing the spinning clouds on the wall.
- Next, find the broken Blot prop on a spring. Use the handle to wind it back up, but avoid the electricity and pools of thinner. Once you have cranked that prop back into place, divert your attention to the flying blot prop.
- The flying blot prop is stuck. To fix it, head to the roof using the clouds that you fixed earlier. Find the tracks, and avoid the electricity that it is sending out. Grab the handle and move the blot prop back into place.
- Listen to Gus, who will explain you have to align the fireworks. Drop down to the ground and find the handle behind the middle set of fireworks.
- The next part is a bit tricky. You will need to make it so each set of fireworks has all of their lights green. I do not know if every game is different, so this part may be trial and error for you.
- I was able to solve the puzzle by turning the stack on the right completely green, then focusing on the left and middle one. Make sure to turn the handle to divert the electricity to only the left and middle stacks so you don’t affect the stack on the right, then step on the button to send a surge of electricity. Keep trying until all the lights turn green.
- Once the fireworks are aligned, head out of the back of the room. Talk to Abe about Prescott and retrieve your reward. When you are ready to leave, glide across the gap and take the Music Land projector to Fort Wasteland.
- This Music Land is pretty straightforward. Continue onwards and avoid falling into the water. Don’t stand on objects too long, or they will sink. Reach land and keep going until you reach the last projector to Fort Wasteland.