Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You will have to get into the fort in Fort Wasteland. Move forward to the fort’s door and turn left. Follow the log-bridge until you reach an opening.
- You will find a pocket watch on the ground. Pull the handle and the watch will open. Oswald will use his remote on the hidden switch inside, and a giant door will open. Move through it.
- Move into the newly opened area full of trees. Some of the trees will have sections that are lighter than the others. Use your thinner to make these trees tumble over. They will fall over and create a bridge into the fort. Follow them up.
- Drop down into the fort and move straight forward to the giant clock. To the clock’s right, there will be another pocket watch on the ground. Pull it open and have Oswald activate the switch.
- The larger clock will start spinning, and will eventually open. Move into the tunnel and clear the first gap by using Oswald to glide. Outside of this tunnel there will be a big sleeping bear. Jump on his stomach and grab the clock handle.
- Now that you know how to get into the fort, head back in and take notice to the bottle tops on the walls. Paint the corks back into the bottles, then turn to the other side of the fort. You will see a blue machine.
- Go over to this machine and pull the handle on the ground, which will reveal a hidden button. Have Oswald activate the machine with his remote. Once you are done, will you be attacked.
- Defeat the enemies, and then a cut scene will activate revealing a Slobber. Gus will inform you that you have to attack when he opens his mouth to suck you in. His mouth is his only weak point, so hit him a few times while his mouth is open to take him down.
- If you thinned out the spatters, Ian the ghost will get mad and send a wave of enemies at you. Defeat all of the spatters that he sends at you. When they’re all defeating, Ian will retreat.
- A few friendly toons will show you that one of the rocks was fake, and behind it there is an elevator. Take the elevator to the Floatyard.
- In this area, grab the battery sphere and move right passed the spinning records. Push the sphere onto the spring to the left of the records.
- On the second record, there will be a spinning platform. Jump on it, and use it to boost yourself up to the second level. Push the sphere right passed the xylophone and place it in the receptacle.
- Make your way passed the obstacles on top of the lava. Do not fall into the lava, or you will most likely have to restart the level. This part can be very frustrating and requires practice.
- When you pass the lava portion of the level, continue forward until you find a giant red ball. Jump on top of it to get to the upper platforms. Travel right until you find the elevator. Alternatively, you can take the top layer of the area to get to the elevator while moving left. Both options bring you to the same place.
- Take the elevator to the Floatyard.