Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After your encounter with Prescott, you’ll be met with a new enemy. Defeat him as you normally would using your paint and thinner. There is a weak point on his back. Use your paint to repair the drums on the right side of the door.
- Jump on the drums, and then on the clowns nose. Head to the next platform with some wires attached to a machine. Push the machine towards the ledge and repair the wires using your paint. Have Oswald activate the button with his remote.
- Push the machine off the ledge and drop down. There will be another machine in the center of the ground shaped like a turtle. If you can’t find it, it’s attached to wires that lead to the purple-lit door. Repair this machine and move towards the blue-lit door.
- Near the treasure chest to the left of the door there will be fireworks. Drag them into the doorway and have Oswald set them off. Next, move back to the machine you pushed off of the ledge. Drag it into the receptacle near the treasure chest.
- Repair any wires in the ground that may have been thinned. Have Oswald activate the switch on the turtle-shaped machine. Both machines will activate, opening a door.
- Move through the newly opened door and repair any platforms with your paint. Make your way upward and look for an orange button on the left side. Pull it, revealing a switch for Oswald to activate. A new door will open.
- Use Oswald’s spinning ears to glide across the gapped filled with thinner. You can use the streams of air for an extra boost. Pull the orange button at the end of the gap and Oswald will activate a switch. Another door will open.
- Move into wonderland and find the next switch for Oswald to activate. The face-shaped door will open revealing a new tunnel. Look for the beach balls that will roll down the hill. Go in the opposite direction that the balls are moving.
- Find the turnstile at the end of the tunnel, and work with Oswald to move it. The door will open. Enter the new area and listen to Prescott. You will need to find a way into the float to follow Prescott.
- You will have to face a new enemy, who seems to be armed with paint and thinner. Avoid his paint-shots and defeat him how your normally would. Repair any platforms in the area, as you will need them to make your way upwards.
- Find a couple of switches in the area, and activate them to get some of the float pieces moving again. Move to the right of the window and find a wall that can be thinned out. Use your thinner to reveal a mini-float shaped like a turtle. Thin it out to gain access to the fireworks.
- Set the fireworks off and jump on top of the giant hand. Head to the next platform and find a playing card covering the ground. You can find this on the opposite side of the clown head on this platform. Use thinner on the playing card and get Oswald’s help to retrieve the next stack of fireworks.
- Oswald will set off the fireworks, destroying a large chunk of the platform. Move to the clown face on the opposite side and thin out the nose, revealing a switch. Use Oswald’s remote to activate the switch. A stream of air will start coming out of his mouth. Use it to glide to the upper parts of the float.
- Move forward and find a stack of fireworks being held by a hand on top of the float. Use thinner on the base of the arm to reveal a new switch. Activate the switch to drop the fireworks. Drop down and ignite the fireworks.
- Once the fireworks detonate, a hole will open in the wall of the building. You will find Prescott inside next to a projector. However, you can’t enter the building until you get passed the thinner jets. Find the platforms on the ground shaped like playing card symbols and thin them out.
- The well that was previously filled with invisible ink should convert. Jump inside of the well, covering yourself in a hard shell. Walk to the hole in the wall and find the projector. Prescott will be gone, but enter the ‘Old Mill’ projector to Prescott’s Arena.
- Travel upwards in the mill, just as you did last time. Use the platforms and spider webs to spring and swing upwards to the top of the mill. Towards the top, on the right wall of the mill, you will find the next projector. Enter the projector to Prescott’s Arena.