Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You will need to head to Ventureland to investigate. Go through the underground to Mean Street North.
- Make your way back to the statue where the projectors are. Take the ‘Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse’ projector to Ventureland.
- This classic-looking level is straightforward. Just head to the right while dodging obstacles along the way. You should come to another projector in a small building. Travel to Ventureland.
- After you’re done talking to Daisy, make your way into Ventureland. Enter Daisy’s house and wait for her news report to end. Talk to her. You’ll need to retrieve a gear that Smee removed.
- Head over and talk to Smee. You can use an alternate route and take Tiki Sam’s tunnel into the construction site, but it will cost 500 tickets. Daisy informed you that you could appeal to Smee by finding chests containing pirate clothes. There is also a secret way, which I have not discovered yet. I’ll update this walkthrough once I have more information, but I want to direct your attention to the tiki on the ridge, and the three reflectors scattered around the top parts of the area that you can paint in. When combined, they reflect the sunlight to the tiki’s head.
- This part can be tricky, as some of the items are well hidden and hard to get to. The first treasure chest is directly to the left of Daisy’s house between two houses, but you will have to paint it in. The second one is on top of the roof on the building next to Daisy’s house. You can access it by having Oswald give you a lift to the roof of Daisy’s house and thinning out the objects on her roof. Next, just double jump to the other house. Paint in the objects on this roof, and a chest should appear.
- Head to the building that Smee is standing in front of. The third chest should be directly behind the large tree in front of it. Paint in the thinned section of the tree and the chest should appear.
- The fourth chest is near the beginning of the level, where you exited through the projector. Head back to the bridge across from the projector and look for an unpainted chest under the bridge. Paint it in, and grab the last piece of clothing.
- Once you have all the pieces, head back and talk to Daisy, or give them directly to Smee. For this walkthrough, we will be talking to Daisy and using her suggestion to obtain the gear. Once Smee leaves and gives you the gear, put it on the lift near the water wheel. Ride the lift up.
- Follow the path and enter the first door attached to a tree. Follow the tunnel until you reach a new area. Use Oswald to glide across each platform to the next tunnel on the other side. Continue into the next area.
- Turn to your right and look at the rock extruding from the walls. Use thinner on it to drop a large skull into the water. Jump on top of the skull and direct your attention to the house on the left side. Use your thinner on the base of it to drop it into the water.
- Use your paint to repair the base of the house, and jump onto it to get out of the water. Continue up the platforms until you reach another house. Once again, use thinner on the base, and repair it once the house has fallen. Head forward until you reach Pete Pan.
- You can either pay Pete Pan to enter, or find an alternative way in. In this walkthrough we’ll find the alternative. Walk passed Pete Pan and turn right, towards the river. You can’t get passed the walls of thinner, but you will find a well.
- The well is empty, but you can fill it with ink by thinning the tiki masks directly above it. Once the well is full, cover yourself in ink and walk directly passed the walls of thinner by the river.
- Move into the tunnel and drop down. Use thinner on the wall directly in front of you, and pull the orange button on the machine. Grab the fireworks and place them in front of the metal door. Have Oswald use his remote to set them off.
- Turn around and face the wall opposite of the door. The massive explosion knocked a metal object on the ground. Use it to scale the platforms on this wall. When you reach a gap, use Oswald’s glide to make it across.
- On this platform, you will find the next projector. Enter the mysterious ‘Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse’ projector.
- This projector leads to another classic-looking area which is easy to navigate. Just move forward while dodging electricity and moving machinery. Enter the next projector.