Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- When you exit the mysterious projector, you’ll find yourself in the once-great Autotopia, a place of nostalgia for some of the toons. Your first objective will be to reprogram or destroy the first Guardian Siphon.
- Head straight forward to the siphon in front of you. It will start shooting thinner at you, so be careful. Stand on the pressure plate, which should look like a circle on the ground with a white boarder.
- When you stand on the pressure plate, an access port will be revealed. While dodging the thinner, wait for Oswald to use his remote on the access port.
- Once Oswald is finished, the wall of thinner blocking the tunnel down the road will disappear. Follow the road into the tunnel and keep moving forward while defeating the enemies. Find an entrance to a room on your right.
- Jump over the puddles of thinner, and watch out for streams of thinner that may come up from the ground. Make your way to the back of the room where Gus is. There will be a machine with an orange button. Pull the button, and wait for Oswald to reverse the pump direction using the gear.
- Now that the first Guardian Siphon is dealt with, head down the tunnel into the newly opened area.
- Continue down the road until you reach the second Guardian Siphon. This siphon will work the same way as the last one, but there will be two pressure plates this time. Make your way to the siphon while defeating enemies.
- Jump across the platforms in the thinner to reach the Guardian Siphon. Stand on the first pressure plate and jump to dodge the stream of thinner. Oswald will use his remote on the first access port. As soon as Oswald is finished, repeat the process on the second pressure plate.
- The Guardian Siphon will go down, disabling another wall of thinner. Head down the newly opened tunnel.
- Reach the end of the tunnel and find the room to your left. Jump on the platforms to make your way across the thinner, and find the next pump machine. There will be two orange buttons. Pull one of them, and Oswald should pull the other one. Wait a moment while the gear spins.
- Once the pipes are reversed, head back to the tunnel and move into the newly opened area. This will lead you to the third and final Guardian Siphon.
- When you reach the road blocks, take notice of the platforms to your right. Head up the cliff and paint in the walkway as you move. The third siphon should be directly ahead. This siphon will have three pressure plates, but they are completely surrounded by thinner.
- Thin out some of the enemies in the area and pick a pressure plate. Stand on it, dodge the thinner, and let Oswald use his remote on the access port. Repeat this process for all three of the pressure plates placed around the siphon.
- When the final Guardian siphon goes down, falling rocks will open up a new path. Enter the newly opened cave, which is a shortcut to the first siphon. A hole will open up in the floor. Drop down onto the road below, and find the next pump.
- Cooperate with Oswald to spin both gears on the machine at the same time. The pipes should reverse, giving you access to the area near the first siphon. After the cut scene, collect your reward and move up the first siphon’s tower.
- At the top of this tower, there will be another projector. This projector will lead to the Mad Doctor’s Attic.