Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Mad Doctor’s old Attic. Move forward through the level while dodging all of the hazardous obstacles. Once the Mad Doctor is finished singing about his plans, you will reach the projector. Enter this projector to enter the real attic.
- Gremlin Jamface is trapped, and the key to his escape is in shutting down all of the replicators. You can either reprogram them or destroy them. Move forward across the tracks and enter the main room.
- Move forward and repair the room with your paint. Start by repairing the tracks and the wires in the center of the room. The power to the seats should be restored when you are done. Next, head towards the back of the room.
- Be aware of all of the enemies in the attic. They will respawn in infinite amounts due to the replicators. I tried to avoid them, only destroying enemies when necessary. Making one of the enemies friendly could be very useful in this situation.
- At the back of the room you will find a small stage. Start by repairing the ant-shaped machine on the tracks. Next, get on the stage and find a handle on the floor. Grab it and pull it. There will be an identical handle on the other side of the stage. Repeat the process. Cutouts of Oswald and the Mad Doctor should pop up.
- Now it’s time to disable the first replicator. Find the stack of blocks near the stage. It may be covered with a wooden cutout of some characters, but behind it is a stack of blocks. Use them to reach the platform on the top of the room.
- On this first platform, there will be a thinned out access port. Use paint to make it appear, then have Oswald use his remote on the access port. There will be two more replicators left to deal with.
- There will be hanging platforms that lead across the attic to the other side. Jump across the hanging platforms until you are near the second replicator. Paint in the platform above the replicator, and jump on it. Once again, there will be a thinned access port that you must paint. Have Oswald deal with the access port.
- Now it’s time to disable the third and final replicator. Take notice of the large wires moving across the wall. You can follow these wires to the last replicator. Paint in a platform so you can clear the gap to the wires. Jump on the wires and walk towards the third replicator.
- While moving towards the last replicator, use your paint to repair the large wires on the wall. Sections of multicolored wires will appear. Keep moving forward until you reach the end of the wires. You will see a green section above the replicator.
- Use paint on the green machine to paint in the last access port. A platform should slide out underneath it. Jump on the platform and have Oswald use his remote to disable this replicator.
- As a warning, I experienced some difficulties with the above part. I restarted the level a few times, and each time an ally would destroy enemies in mass amounts, resulting in extreme lag. The platform would also take a long time to extend. I restarted the level, and eventually everything worked fine.
- Once the final replicator is down, Gremlin Jamface will be released. Follow him to the vault door. When he opens the door, find the ‘A Night on Bald Mountain’ projector, and enter it to find out what the Mad Doctor has in store.