Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Mad Doctor will start attacking you with his machine. Dodge his attacks, and keep moving from side to side. Wait for his red eye to appear. When he is vulnerable, use your thinner to weaken the machine.
- Be careful not to fall through the platforms. Use paint to repair the area when necessary. Oswald will help by shocking the machine to stun him. Keep shooting thinner at the eye until the attraction goes down for the first time.
- The machine will get up, angrier than ever. You will need to take the machine down once more, the same way you did last time. However, this time the floor will be spinning. Oswald will attempt to slow down the platforms with his remote, but you should keep running in one direction.
- Dodge the machine’s attacks and keep running around the platforms. Use thinner on the red eye until the machine malfunctions and breaks.
- The third phase of the fight will take place after the Mad Doctor enters his new ride. You will fall into an area with a Guardian Siphon. The Mad Doctor will attack you with his ride.
- This battle is simple to win, but may take a good amount of time. They key to winning this boss battle is using your thinner on the spinning masks on his head.
- Run around the circular platforms while shooting thinner at the masks. Oswald will try to help you by slowing down the spinning with his remote. Just keep dodging attacks and using your thinner.
- Remember to repair platforms with your paint to make movement around the floor much easier. Try not to fall into the lake of thinner around you, or you will have to restart the battle. If you die on normal platforms, Oswald can revive you.
- When the machine is running around in circles, stay in one spot on a platform else the ride may launch you into the thinner. Also, your best chance to shoot the masks with thinner is when the ride is standing still for an attack.
- Once all of the masks are completely thinned out, the machine will malfunction and fall. Oswald will make his way to an access port and use his remote. Congratulations, the final boss will be defeated, and you will have completed the story.