Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Enter a world of Toons and creativity. Familiarize yourself with the story and characters through colorful animation and musical numbers.
- The Mad Doctor is back, presumably to help Wasteland. As Oswald flies off with the Mad Doctor, Ortensia and Gus create a device to summon Mickey Mouse.
- Make your way into the TV room and find the message sent by Gus. Jump into the TV and enter the next room. Grab the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Hat on the table.
- You’ll need to find Yen Sid’s magic paint brush. Move up the stairs until you reach a gap. Double jump to the next platform, then double jump again to grab onto the ledge above the door. Jump through the painting on the wall.
- Here you will be introduced to the most vital aspects of the game: the brush, paint, thinner, and more importantly, imagination. Obtain Yen Sid’s brush.
- In the plane of imagination, use the brush to paint a path. Simply use paint on the rocks to make them appear. While traveling through the plane, feel free to paint all of the stars for a challenge.
- Make your way down the path you’ve created. You can use your jump to overcome the floating rock obstacles. When you reach the end, enter the painting. You will appear in Mickey’s house.
- You will need to be familiar with paint thinner. Use the thinner to destroy objects, rather than create them. Use thinner on the wall behind the TV to destroy it. Enter the next room.
- To get passed your first puzzle, use paint thinner to destroy the base of the object in the middle of the room. It will come crashing down, creating a path for you to continue.
- Now that you know the power of paint and thinner, you will be able to overcome many challenges in the game. Continue forward until you reach a gap in the platform. Use your paint to create a bridge.
- You will now come across floating spheres in the room. First, use paint thinner to destroy the first sphere. Once it is destroyed, use the paint to create the bottom half of the sphere again. Do this for the rest of the spheres until you make your way across the room.
- Jump to the doorway and listen to Yen Sid. He suggests that this game will have two paths, based around creation or destruction. Use paint or thinner on the painting to continue. For this walkthrough, we will be using paint.
- Walk down the hallway and enter the secret door directly ahead. Mickey will use his magical brush to enter Wasteland.