Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Mickey and Oswald will need to make their way to Mean Street using the train. However, the earthquakes in Wasteland prove to be a problem. The castle will start falling apart, separating you from Ortensia.
- You will need to make your way through the castle. At this point in the game, you can use co-op. It is also important to note that you can break objects to collect items such as extra paint.
- Even if you aren’t playing co-op with a friend, the power of two players in this game is very important. You will need to team up with Oswald to overcome various challenges. This will become apparent after you are separated from Ortensia.
- Move to the broken balcony to your left and call Oswald over to you. You can use Oswald to reach the balcony made of broken pillars. Give him a lift to the top and watch the pillars come crumbling down. Use your jump to reach the next platform.
- Use a spin attack to move the gear. Oswald should do the same, triggering the door to open. Fall through the hole that will appear in the floor.
- To retrieve Oswald’s remote, use paint on the red machine directly above the remote. Once it’s activated, use Oswald’s boomerang arm to get the remote. Head into the next room.
- Grab onto the turnstile handle and pull. Mickey and Oswald will raise the platform into the next room. You will need to get three machines up and running. Start with the big machine directly ahead of you.
- Oswald will use his remote to fix the first machine. Follow the cords with power surging through them to the second machine. There will be an orange-glowing handle shaped like Mickey’s head. Grab on to it and pull. While the door is open, use Oswald’s remote to get it started.
- Move to the third machine in the room. You can get this machine working by using paint on the pipe directly above it. Once again, Oswald’s remote should get it started. A path will open and platforms will lower.
- Use the lowered platforms to reach the top of the room. Head through the recently opened path, and drop down to the next area. You will face your first enemies called Spatters. You can attack them with paint, thinner, and your spin attack. Using paint makes them friendly.
- Once the first set of enemies are dealt with, a piece of the castle will collapse. Jump on top of the rubble to get to the roof. You will reach a very wide gap that you can’t jump across. To clear the gap, throw Oswald in the air and grab onto him. You can glide across using Oswald’s spinning ears.
- Drop down to the other side of the room. You will come across a new enemy. To defeat the Blotworx, have Oswald stun him with the remote. While he is stunned, jump on the button on his head. Use paint to get the Blotling out of the machine, or make him friendly.
- Move through the doors to find Ortensia. Oswald’s secret stash of fireworks will reveal themselves. Head over to the them, and drag them to the rubble blocking the tracks. Once they are in place, give Oswald the all-clear to set them off. The train will arrive.
- Hop on the train and travel to Mean Street.