Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After listening to another musical number by the Mad Doctor, you will need to get the projectors working. Travel to Mean Street north and find Jamface.
- To get to Jamface, you will need to move through Mean Street, which seems to be very broken. Head to the underground entrance on the other side of town. On your way over there, feel free to repair some of the town with your paint.
- Enter the underground and move forward. Defeat the new enemy called a Dropwing. Use Oswald to glide across the gap in the underground. The streams of air should lift you up enough to clear the gap without falling.
- To your left there will be a trapped gremlin. Before continuing forward, feel free to help him using Oswald’s remote. When you choose to continue forward, find the door to Mean Street North. There will be a purple-clothed gremlin named Jamface.
- After talking to Jamface, he will teleport to an area near a statue towards the back of Mean Street North.
- To the right there will be a building with wooden planks on the side. Use paint thinner on the wall to reveal a hidden tunnel. Continue to use paint thinner in the building to clear the tunnel. To the left there will be a platform with a gremlin.
- Talk to the purple gremlin, and pay him to use fireworks on the door. It will cost you, but you can find the items necessary by breaking objects or chests in the game. Alternatively, on the platforms above the gremlin there is a machine with an orange-glowing handle. Pull it to reveal fireworks. You can use them to open the door to the D.E.C yourself.
- Before traveling towards the D.E.C, feel free to talk to Jamface and the shop owners in town. Jamface is in need of scrap metal which can be found in town, or can be purchased from the pin shop. Giving Jamface 50 scrap metal will allow him to fix the Windmill, giving you an alternate entrance to the D.E.C.
- For this walkthrough, we will be using the entrance near the purple gremlin. Once the door is blown up, find the D.E.C entrance on the floor and enter the D.E.C. You will have a side-view of a room, and a ball will roll towards you.
- Grab the ball and drag it towards the machine in the center. Place the ball in the hole and the machines will activate. Use the balloon lift to make it to the next platform. Up there will be another lift attached to a rope. Ride it across the room.
- Use your thinner to clear the path, and jump to the spinning wheel. They will spin in the opposite direction that you are moving, so be careful not to fall. Pass the obstacles to the next power source. This may take some practice.
- Use the block on the left to reach the ball on the platform above the power source. Drag it into the hole to get the turtles running, and move forward. Use the elevator to the next area.
- There will be three pumps in this area that you need to attach. Alternatively, you can supercharge one pump at the charging station to get the job done. First find Ortensia’s house, which is the pink one with hearts. Around the back there will be a platform you can jump on to get to the top.
- Drag the pump off of Ortensia’s roof and place it in one of the spots near the fountain. The next pump should be in the river of thinner. Make it float above the thinner by using Fairy Sketch on it, then blast it with your paint to move it above the ground. Drag it into another spot near the fountain.
- The final pump will be on top of the red house next to the platform that is moving up and down. Jump on the platform to reach the top, and grab the pump from the ledge on the front of the house. Place it in the final position around the fountain.
- Head for the turnstile that was previously covered in thinner. Have Oswald help you as you turn it to enter the next area. Use Oswald’s remote on the controls to open the metal door. Enter the D.E.C to Rainbow Falls.
- Jump on the spring box, and continue until you reach the pinball machine. Use Oswald’s remote to move the bumpers. Jump forward and clear the path using your thinner. Once you pass the second spinning record, you will reach the elevator to Rainbow Falls.