Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Jump inside the inkwell and become covered in invisible ink. Move slowly around the corner to the next door. Do not double jump or run, or you will lose your ink coating. While invisible, move through the door.
- Use your spin attack to break the lock on the next door. Move down until you reach a platform made of ink. Jump on it to clear the gap. Find the next ink platform and ride it to the top. You will find a couple of enemies and a platform covered in thinner.
- After neutralizing the enemies, either carefully jump onto each step using the small areas not covered in thinner, or use your own thinner to break a rock on the left, creating a walkway to the top. You will find a well full of indelible ink. Cover yourself in it.
- When covered in indelible ink, you cannot be damaged by the thinner. It will not last long, so move quickly through the dripping wall of thinner behind the well into the next hall. Move across the platforms, and use your paint to fill in the gaps.
- When you reach the Snow White door, slide Snow White and the prince together so the doors will open. You will be at the Projector Substation. Find the machine near the overlook.
- Use Oswald’s remote to get the machine working again. You will need to shut off the pipes, which are scattered around the substation.
- First take the platform that is moving up and down to the top. Grab the pipe’s handle and move it into place. Jump back down to the bottom of the substation.
- There will be a pipe in-between two platforms that form a scale. Use your paint on the right platform to weight it down, forcing the left platform to rise. You should now be able to grab the handles to the second pipe and move it into place.
- There’s a third pipe behind the fan on the other side of the room. Find the firework machine and pull the handle. Retrieve the fireworks and place it near the fan. Tell Oswald when you are ready to detonate it.
- Once the fan is cleared, use your spin attack to turn the blue valve on the pipe. Once all three pipes are dealt with, move to the center and pull the orange button on the machine. The projectors will now be corrected.
- The Mad Doctor seems like he’s in trouble, so you’ll need to make your way to his lab. The projector will take you to Rainbow Caverns. Find the projector or D.E.C in the room and travel to the Angel or Devil Side of Rainbow Caverns.