Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- There are two sides to Rainbow Caverns, the Angel side and the Devil side. I will cover both below. If you took the Angel path, you can completely skip all of the steps concerning the Devil path, and vice versa.
- ANGEL’S CAVERN: Once you enter the next area, move left and head up the platforms. On the right side, find the steam whistle. Use your spin attack to activate it and wake up the workers. The worker will saw a piece of wood, and it will fall creating a bridge. Move upwards.
- ANGEL’S CAVERN: Jump on top of the painter’s platform and work your way up. Use a boards as a spring until you reach the top of the construction site. Use the moving pillar to reach the next projector. Enter the Angel side of Rainbow Caverns.
- ANGEL’S CAVERN: Have Oswald stand on the pressure plate, and go to the right to the ink well. Cover yourself in invisible ink. Jump to the rocks below and defeat the enemies. Continue forward while using your paint to create a path.
- ANGEL’S CAVERN: Follow the path until you reach another pressure plate near a cave wall. Behind the wall, there will be multiple enemies. Defeat them, and keep moving forward to the next platform. Here, you will find the next projector. Enter the projector to Disney Gulch.
- ANGEL’S CAVERN: You will now be at a Night on Bald Mountain. Make your way across the rooftops and windows, collecting as much as possible. Avoid creatures such as bats and ghosts. Use your spin attack to turn on lights, forcing enemies who are obstructing your path to scatter.
- ANGEL’S CAVERN: When you reach the cemetery, use the coffins being lifted by ghosts to travel. You will need them to give you an extra lift to high places. Use the final projector at the end to finally reach Disney Gulch.
- DEVIL’S CAVERN: The first D.E.C is fairly straight forward and similar to the previous ones. Follow it until you reach the elevator. If you ended up in the Devil Caverns, you will be met with a puzzle. There will be walls of what seems to be lava, and several red turnstiles on the ground. Take notice as to where all of the turnstiles are.
- DEVIL’S CAVERN: You will need to head right first, so turn it until the right side is no longer blocked by the deadly wall. Move forward to the next turnstile, and repeat the process. Just continue forward until you reach the opposite side of the room. Beware of any enemies.
- DEVIL’S CAVERN: Once you have passed the maze, jump to the platform near the Devil’s face in the rock. Defeat the enemy on the platform, and turn the handle on the ground until the Devil’s mouth opens. Head into the mouth and enter the D.E.C to Disney Gulch.
- DEVIL’S CAVERN: This D.E.C is still like all the other ones, but a bit more complicated. First, use thinner to drop the ball at the start into its power source. Get on the balloon platform and take the top path. Once you reach the pinball machine, drop down to the bottom.
- DEVIL’S CAVERN: Use thinner on the barricade, and dodge the stomping boots. Jump across the moving platforms. Make your way up until you reach the elevator. Enter Disney Gulch.