Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You will need to get to the Mad Doctor’s lab using the train, but you’ll have to get at least one battery sphere first. Jump to the saloon, which should be on your left. Paint the saloon to make the doors open.
- Grab the battery sphere inside of the saloon, and drag it out of the building. You will need to place it by the receptacle on the train. Watch out for Spatters in this area. You can fight them with guardians that you attract.
- Next to the saloon, there should be a small shack marked with horse shoes. In front of that is the battery receptacle. Place the sphere inside of it to activate the power. You can leave the area, or find more spheres.
- When you are ready to leave, head to the train engine. If you choose to place all the batteries, find the next battery sphere on the spinning rock tower in the center. Use your paint, thinner, or guardian to knock it down. Drag it to the receptacle and place it.
- The third sphere is inside of the wooden structure in the center. Thin the wooden planks on the side of the structure to make it fall. Grab the sphere and place it in the receptacle.
- Once all batteries are in place, head over to the train engine and travel with Gus to the next area. You will be met by an enemy shaped like a car. Defeat him and move forward to the platform near the top hat.
- Move forward through the platforms and defeat any enemies along the way. Use the various contraptions to make your way forward. Use the book to boost yourself up to the rock platform with a projector on it. Take the ‘Old Mill’ projector to the Mad Doctor’s Lab.
- In the mill, move upwards across the platforms. Use the lifts to make your way up until you reach a spider web. Use it to spring to the next area level.
- At the top of the mill, you will reach the next projector. Either explore the area to collect more items, or go through the projector to the Mad Doctor’s Lab.
- When you finally reach the Mad Doctor’s Lab, you will be met with your first boss, in the shape of an animatronic dragon called Elliot. He will kill you instantly, so you will need to dodge. Take notice to what platform he is about to pound with his fist, and move away from it.
- Platforms below you will disappear, so you will have to paint them to avoid falling into the lava. You will also need to paint the dragon to defeat him. You can use either paint or thinner to get the job done, but for this walkthrough we will be using paint. In the first stage, just dodge and paint. Eventually a small creature will reveal that he is controlling the dragon.
- Next, rocks will start falling. Dodge the exploding rocks and paint the creature on top of the dragon head. Eventually the dragon will get back up. Run away from Elliot’s circular saw and avoid falling into the lava.
- Continue to paint the silver parts of the dragon, while continuously running in circles around the platforms. Make sure you take the time to paint in the platforms to make it easier for you.
- When the paint finally brings the dragon down again, a door will open up near the tail, revealing another purple creature. Dodge rocks and make your way to the tail. Paint the creature to activate the third stage of the fight.
- Rocks will fall creating a new platform. Make your way to them and head up. Be sure to paint the path so you do not fall through the stairs. Elliot will shoot paint thinner everywhere, trying to make you fall.
- When you reach the top, the lava will rise and Elliot will try to attack you and breath paint thinner at you. There will also be more enemies to deal with, so defeat them first. Keep painting the dragon, and eventually he will fall for the last time.
- A door will open on his chest revealing the last creature. Paint it to finally defeat the animatronic Elliot.