Epic Mickey 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head to Mean Street North and find the projector to Bog Easy. You will need to take the same path you took earlier in the game through the underground.
- Travel to the underground and clear the gap using the moving platforms. Exit the underground to Mean Street North. Find the ‘Silly Symphony’ projector to Bog Easy, which should be located at the back of the town near the statue.
- Move through the level and dodge the skeletons that will try to attack you. Eventually you will come to a gate that leads to another projector. Enter the projector to Bog Easy.
- You will be introduced to an enemy called a beetleworx. Jump across the alligators in the river to make it to the docks. Dodge the beetle’s saws and defeat him using your paint.
- The eye in the Replicator is powering the machine. Hack the beetleworx to make them friendly by having Oswald use the remote to reprogram the Access Port near the door where the beetles spawn. You may have to paint in the button first.
- Once the beetleworx are friendly, Metairie will come out of the shop, and the shopkeepers will open his door. Find the train conductor, as he will need some help. You should be able to find him by heading through the shop.
- There will be another Beetleworx replicator that you need to reprogram. Make your way across the docks to the train tracks. Have Oswald use his remote on the switch, and repair the station before the next aftershock.
- Near the tracks there should be a boathouse. Enter the boathouse, and avoid the gap filled with alligators. Open the door by pulling the levers on both sides of the room, and jump on the boat trapped in the whirlpool. Ride the boat around the whirlpool until you can safely jump to the next open area.
- Cross the town until you find Ian the ghost. He will exit the area through a wall, and you need to follow him. You can either blow the wall up, or reprogram the Beetleworx to do it for you. Have Oswald make the beetleworx friendly by using his remote on the replicator.
- The beetles should automatically destroy the wall, revealing a projector behind it. Once all of the projectors in the area are dealt with, enter the ‘Silly Symphony’ projector to Blot Alley.
- Once again you will need to avoid skeletons. Make your way across the level, and wait for skeletons obstructing your path to move. Watch out for skeletons that will hop out of coffins. You can also use the coffins to spring yourself up to new platforms.
- Once you reach the end of the bottom layer of the level, hop into the open coffin. You will be launched up to the top layer. Head left to the projector, which should be located near the spinning dancing skeletons.
- Enter the projector to Blot Alley and talk to Ian the ghost.